Thursday, June 21, 2012

Summer To-Do List

Now that it is officially summer, I'm making a list of all the things I want to do before it ends.

The weather here in Ohio has actually been summer like since mid-March, so I've already done a lot of summer like activities, but there are a bunch more that I want to do too!

And of course, I'll be adding to it as the summer goes on, I'm sure.

So here she goes...

Do the High Ropes course at FFA Camp
Go parasailing on vacation
Go to a Reds or Indians game
Finally get a bike to ride around town
Go to a movie in Ohio Stadium
Go to Zoombezi Bay or a waterpark
Run every night no mater how hot it is
Take piano lessons
Learn to ride a horse
Finish my quilt and enter it in the Ohio State Fair
Go to four county fairs (Franklin, Pike, Hartford Independent)
Go to the Ohio State Fair



No comments:

Post a Comment