Some events will have posts of their own, but for now, here is just a summary in iPhone photos.
My office finally got painted.
My car got hit in the parking lot. :(
Erin and I went to Ikea.
I got ideas in my head about redoing my bedroom.
I found a new pair of shoes I want for my upcoming races. Everyone is out of my size.
I had my first beer. At age 26.
I tied with Fisher at Game Night while playing Quelph. We had to draw a rhino and an elephant arm wrestling. I'm on the left, he's on the right.
I started going to church every single Sunday. This place is a little bigger than Alma UMC. And I also joined a bible study. Yay me.
I heard on the radio that Tim Tebow might be the next "Bachelor" so I printed off my application. Then I heard it wasn't true! Bummer!
I wrote two letters to Rachel and Anastasia, who are both from Hilliard and fighting cancer while at the Ohio Teen Conference. It made me realize just how small my problems are compared to others.
Ate lots of bowls of cereal.
I started running every evening. I am a running machine these days. I have four 5K's coming up and I am so excited!
Went to the Ohio Beef Expo.
It was almost 90 degrees one day when I ran. I was hot!
Read about JFK's affair (well, one of them).
See.....86 degrees on March 20, 2012.
My ticket
Saw the President speak.
Me and Kate
Times Square
Broadway
Celebrated birthdays with Abra, Sarah and Katie
Visited with Tyler and Posey
Celebrated Easter!
Other things I did that didn't make it in photos:
caught up with a lot of friends through dinner and ice cream
got about 85% finished with my map quilt
did my taxes on my own
went to a mary kay party and pinterest craft night
did a lot of self-discovery
went to some high school basketball tournament games
made a big step in overcoming my anxiety
made new friends through bible study
said goodbye to a family friend and my uncle ed
have become super, super busy at work
found out i'm getting a new boss in july
set up a girls weekend for my old college roomies
found out i'm going to be an 'aunt'
and overall just lived life.








No comments:
Post a Comment