1. What do you keep a stock pile of?
Nothing on purpose, but I do have a bunch of lotion, shower gel, shampoo samples, etc. I should really never buy any personal care items until it's all gone, but I do.
I also have a stock pile of clothes. As in, I have waaaaay too many!
2. If Ben & Jerry asked you to invent an ice cream, what would it be?
There was a reason why I wasn't a food science major in college. I couldn't come up with something they haven't already. I mean, they have soooooo many good flavors!
3. How do you blow off steam?
I'm a big 'cry when I get mad' kind of girl. Lately I've been running alot, so that has helped. And I really haven't had much happen in my life lately that has made me want to blow off steam! Which I guess could be good?
4. What would you do if you had an hour to yourself anywhere within a ten mile radius of your home...no kids, no hubby, just you?
This is my everyday life. I have all the free time I want, which I guess is a good thing because I enjoy being able to do whatever I want, when I want.
5. When you were 16, what was your curfew in the summertime?
Most of the time we just had to be home by dark, but if I was 'out' I was most likely at Erin's house which was just down the street and I would just call when I was coming home or if I was staying there. But I was never just out to be out.