Friday, June 15, 2012

Five Question Friday - 6.15.2012

1. Would you grow your hair out to donate it?
This is actually what I'm doing right now!! My hair has always been around shoulder length or a little longer and last summer I decided I wanted it short, but I was first going to grow it out to cut it. So I thought it'd be long enough by October. Nope. Then December. Nope. Then February. Nope. Then I decided I kind of liked it long and if I got 10 inches cut off it would be super, super short.
So for now I'm just letting it grow as long as I please until I get sick of it or 10 inches makes it be to my shoulders. :)

Donating my hair to Locks of Love (or a similar organization) is one of the things on my bucket list.

2. What song makes you think of summer?
Barefoot Blue Jean Night - Jake Owen 

 

3. Are you a flip flops or sandals kind of person?
I've always been a flip flops girl - had about a million pair in every color. Now I'm down to two pair - classic black and navy blue. I had a pair of nice brown leather ones, but they broke last summer, so I need to get a new pair before they're all gone from American Eagle. (Hitting up the mall is something I am going to do next week while living in suburbia.) :)

I've also always wanted a pair of the gladiator sandals. I'm not sure if that's what they're called, because I definitely don't want the ones with the straps around the ankles, but my mom got me a pair of turquoise ones for my birthday and I think I'm going to get a pair of silver or gold ones from Target next time I'm there. 

4. Favorite summer treat (ie ice cream, snow cones, etc)?
Ice cream for sure. I could eat it every night and usually do during the summer.

5. Do you do something special for the father of your children?
I have no children, but if I did he'd get a pretty good gift! (Incentive?) 




No comments:

Post a Comment