![]() |
| at one year old and 99 years old |
July 20, 2010 it was so hot outside. I know it was at least 96 on the Friday that we laid her to rest. Everyone in our family brought multiple bottles of water to the cemetery because it was just so hot. I don't know if I've ever been as hot as I was that day on the side that hill. I always compare my 'hottness' to that day.
Grandma was 99 years and 10 months old! Do you know what all happened in our world in those years - electricity, indoor plumbing, two world wars, phones, another major war, the titanic sank, pearl harbor was bombed, television, color television, computers, internet, cell phones, vinyl records, cassette tapes, cds, ipods,
Three years later I still miss my grandma. I still think of her and Annie often.

No comments:
Post a Comment