Monday, June 10, 2013

Pool Party & Memorial Golf Tourney

Last weekend Abra and I had a grand time. On Saturday we went to Sarah's house for a little gathering of college girlfriends and pool time. Most of the girls brought there children, so it was fun to play in the pool with the little kids. It's still so hard to believe that we are old enough to have kids!! Some of my friends have three! THREE children. I have a cat.

But lucky for us, after the pool party was done and everyone went home, Blain had a bunch of his friends (guys!!) over for cornhole and darts and we stayed and had lots of fun with them. :) :) I am awesome at darts. As long as it hits the board and not the wall.

I did not take one picture. :(

On Sunday, Abra had tickets for the Memorial Tournament, so we went to that. Because of the weather, it was set up a little different this year, but it was still fun. 

18th Green

We ran in to a few of Abra's friends from high school. I saw Lindsay and Julie & Lee. And we got to see Tiger a few times, even stood right beside him as he walked from the 8th green to the 9th tee. He was not happy. He did really bad.

Tiger waiting.

Tiger watching and waiting.

Tiger going in for the putt.
 Yes, I illegally took pictures of Tiger. Arrest me.

Guess who was also at the Memorial? Tim Tebow!!!! I did not see him, but I did stake out Urban Myers house once Lindsay told me she had seen him there. But no luck. I was just excited that we were in the same area. Maybe he will become a coach at OSU since his football career is dunzo. :) I'd be happy with that.

Hanging out on the 12th hole.

The main man Jack (he's sitting by the standing big bellied guy in white/khaki)
I had such a great weekend with Abra hanging out by the pool, in the barn and at the golf course. I couldn't ask for a better place to be right now. I'm beyond blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment