Big Bang seems to be to celebrate birthdays when you're turning 28. Or at least it is for my friend Jill and I.
I went back in April the night after my birthday. I was joined by Molly and John and Alicia, Holly and Amber.
I never blogged about this and I'm not sure why, but I had a great time there and the other places we visited later in the
evening morning. Minus when I had to get on stage. That was embarrassing. Thanks girls!
 |
| a bangin' good time. |
 |
| MolDog |
 |
| Me and Alicia |
For Jill's birthday, she wanted to go to Big Bang as well and I happily agreed. We started with dinner at Boston's. Amazing! I'd never eaten there and it was delish.
Big Bang was lots of fun. We got there early enough to actually get a good high top table, which was prime for people watching. Including the cute boys at the table to our front left. ;)
 |
So glad we're coworkers and friends. :)
|
 |
| The group. |
Big Bang is dark and our iPhones don't take good pictures in the dark. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment