Pita Pit was actually a bit of a cheat for us because I believe we've all eaten there before, and the rule was we weren't going anywhere we'd already eaten. But, Pita Pit is really good and I tried something new, therefore, it was ok!
The last time I was at Pita Pit was in college and I usually only got this ham and cheese pita, so this time I got the 'club' and put lots of extras on it and it was sooooo good!
| Club Pita |
Plus, Adam got us cookies that were amazing! Even if he only got the 3/$1 type. Obviously Jill and I aren't worth the 3/$2 cookies. I kid. Kind of.
The next couple places on the list are gumbo and Istanbul food. Not sure how well I'll like any of those, but I'm willing to at lease try them out.
Trying new restaurants is fun, especially when they aren't chain places, which is what most of High Street is through campus. After we finish the campus area, I hope we can continue south through the Short North area or go back to Lane Avenue and work our way through Clintonville. I walked through there last week and there are sooo many little dive places that look good.
No comments:
Post a Comment