Friday, January 3, 2014

NYE

This year I spent NYE with friends at Tricia and Jamey's house in Deleware. It was a low-key celebration, but still a lot of fun! Tricia's house is decorated so cute (I quickly figured out she reads Young House Love too!) and she had really cute decorations for NYE!

I'm so excited for 2014! My horoscope says many good things are coming my way this year, even a 'love interest' in February. Say what??? ha. But I know that it is actually God's plan as to what my life has in store for this next year, but I couldn't be more excited for the adventure.

How cute are these decorations?
Two of my best friends.

More cute decor.
 After looking at my pictures the next morning, I realized I spent NYE with girls that are three of my best friends! So I was glad that I got to spend it with them, along with Tricia and Ashley who have been friends since college! It was a great night.

Me and Jill

Me and Abra - we've known each other for 10 years!! 10! That's crazy.

Me and Cara
 And of course, Bowie sent out a snapchat to her friends too. :)



On New Year's Day, I slept in and when I woke up at 11am(!!!!) I immediately got dressed and headed south for dinner at my grandparents. Mam made ribs and we had mashed potatoes, rolls, and green beans. Everyone but Tyler and I also had sauerkraut, but I'll take my chances of being poor over eating that.


I hung out with the parents and grandparents until the Rose Bowl started, then drove back to Columbus thinking that I'd get home in time to watch the second half of the game. Well, I did get back in time, but the game was on ESPN and I don't get that channel (no cable). In fact, not one college football game was on any channel I got. The best day of the year for college football and I spent my evening watching an episode Law & Order from 1996. #firstworldproblem

No comments:

Post a Comment