- I was super busy at work this week. My new notebook to make lists in has improved my efficiency by 120%, so I'm crossing things off the list like no body's business. But the week was stressful and I'm ready for a three day weekend.
- I went to my first Zumba class last week and went two more times this week. I'm still going to the gym on the other days to lift weights.
- My first class was this past week. It's a volunteer management course and as a class project we have to volunteer so many hours over the semester. I wanted to do something with the Columbus Marathon, but they don't take volunteers at this time of year. So the group I went with is another good fit for me! :) (It had to do with cats!!)
- My hair went back to it's natural color last week. Now if only my natural skin tone wasn't so pale. #vampiretan
- The drains in my bathroom were clogged, so when the plumber came last week he got them working again, EXCEPT the drain cleaner he used discolored the drain and the bottom of my tub and basically melted the enamel. Then it was dripped all the way through my dining room, living room and the entry way outside of my door and it discolored the floor and stripped the varnish off the hardwoods. My floors look awful now. I complained.
- Wednesday night Molly and I drove down to Circleville to watch our 'little sister' play 8th grade basketball. I think she had more than half of the teams points. Go Avery.
- I have a three day weekend ahead with no big plans. Molly's birthday is tomorrow. On Sunday Mom is coming up and we're going to the antique show and Monday I'm babysitting Hadley for a few hours, then BSF, then celebrating Alicia's birthday with some bowling. And get caught up on laundry. Oh the exciting life I lead! :) But I love it.
| The polka dots on my floor which are really stripped varnish. Grrr. |
| Just a reminder. :) |
| Molly and I went to the mall and we like this dress. |
| My crazy cat sleeping on my shoes. |
Looks like you were kind of busy, Emily. I'm really sorry with what happened to your floors. My guess is the plumber used an extra strong solution that may have damaged some parts of your drainage. How is it now? I hope you had it fixed right away, you wouldn't want your entire interior get damaged.
ReplyDeleteLevi Eslinger @ Capital Plumbing CA