Friday, August 17, 2012

Five Question Friday - 8.17.2012

1. What's the one thing you buy every time you walk into the store?
I don't think I have one thing? I always check out the shoes at Target. And the home stuff. But there isn't one thing that I always get? Maybe at the grocery store I usually always buy bread. Does that count?

2. If you had a day all to yourself how would you spend it?
Last week I had a few days all to myself while I was in Chicago and I had THE. BEST. TIME! Even though I was out and about by myself, I never felt alone. I felt really social.

3. Are you a speed limit driver? If not, over or under?
I usually drive about 5 over.

4. What's your favorite dessert to make, homemade or from a mix??
Dirt pudding! It's somewhat "homemade". And my Buckeye Cake - it's homemade.

5. Would you rather have a spider or a mouse scurry across your face (no copping out and saying "neither!!")?
Probably a spider. At least I could kill it. Both creep me out though.

No comments:

Post a Comment