Last night Molly, Jill, Suzie and I went to see the circus in Columbus. The last time Molly and I went to the circus we were wearing matching Osh Kosh B Gosh overalls with giant white bows in our hair. Needless to say, we were still little kids! :) Suzie had been once when she was really little as well and this was Jill's first time.
| Molly and I were auditioning to be in the show! |
To say I sat on the edge of my seat would be an understatement! I was literally sitting on my knees like a five year old the entire time! I don't know what was more exciting, the girls hanging by their hair spinning in circles from the ceiling, the people being shot up in the air and caught, the trapeze people or the lions! It was just an amazing show!
| Opening act! |
I don't know if I would take my kids though, they would have to be older. There were some parts that were scary. Like when I guy fell of his horse and almost got trampled to death! Yeah, that happened. And the whole dragon theme of this circus was a little scary for me. I don't like dragons, so I could have done without that. But I did learn that there are three different circus shows that travel (red, blue and gold) and we just saw one of them (blue). Yes, I went home and wikipedia-ed the circus to learn all about it. #nerdalert
| Cute elephants! |
It wasn't very crowded, so at the intermission, we moved down closer to the floor for a more up close view!
| These girls in the air fascinated me. |
No comments:
Post a Comment