Thursday, April 11, 2013

2-8!


It's my birthday!

Hard to believe I'm 28 today. I swear I should be turning 24 or something like that, but at the same time I feel too old and wise to be 24, so I'm ok with 28. Age is just a number. I feel younger and that's all that matters. Right?

27 was probably the best year of my life because it was just about me! That sounds vain, but it was me putting myself first and doing what I want for a change. Actually living life and not waiting on someone else. So I'm confident that 28 will be just as good and maybe even better? Could it be possible? I'm not even sure.

I'm working on a little shutterfly photo book of the past year because it's been that darn good. I just have a boat load of photos to go through and it's taking a lot longer than planned. Maybe I'll get that posted in the next week or so. Or before my 29th birthday for sure.

But for now, a little picture from 25 years ago - my 3rd birthday! I'm in love with the adorable romper my mom has made for me. And I may still have all the decorations from that cake. #hoarder

Emily turns 3! 1988

Today is also my sister's birthday. What are the odds, right? She really got the best birthday present ever 28 years ago when I made her a big sister.

Below we are celebrating Holly's 11th birthday. I am just 2 years old! :) It must have been a cold April, she has skiers on her sweater! ha.



No comments:

Post a Comment