Friends of mine, Molly and Tyler got married a few weeks ago. We all went to high school with them, but just at different times. Molly and I both cheered with Christian and Tyler and Kyle both went to Notre Dame together and were athletes there.
Tyler was in the wedding and Mom, Molly and I were just guests.
It was a cute ceremony. They both had serious relationships in college, dated for a while, had other serious relationships, and then started dating again a few years ago.
Chrisitan always called me her "idol." I don't know how much of an "idol" I am, but I do appreciate the serious life chats we have occasionally and she usually gives me good advice, which is lately 'don't be afraid of the answer' and 'do what you feel is right.' Definitely needed. How I am her idol, I have no idea.
 |
| Tyler and a bunch of his friends from Notre Dame that were basketball players. |
 |
| Pike County folks. |
 |
| Tyler and Kyle |
 |
| Molly and John |
 |
| Me and my sis. |
 |
| Molly and Christian |
 |
| Me and Christian |
 |
| "Cause baby I'm a thug." |
 |
| They always used to get me on the sibs picture.....they'd do something dumb and I'd just be standing there smiling. |
 |
| Christmas card worthy. |
Congratulations Christian and Kyle. I wish you many happy years together.
Such cute pictures!! Love the bride's dress and your dress!
ReplyDelete