This year was the 15th Annual All Cheerleaders' Night and they welcomed back alumni this year too. So Molly and I busted out our uniforms and practiced our fight song dance and we cheered our little hearts out. Who am I kidding, we didn't need to practice the dance, we could do it with our eyes closed at the drop of a hat! We did have to dig our uniforms out, but we knew exactly where they were in the closets! :)
![]() |
| The whole group. I am so jealous of the high schooler's 'boyfriend cardigans' they have this year. I really want one!! |
| Me, Molly, Heather and Keith with our advisor Katrina in the middle. We didn't all ever cheer together at the same time, but at least two of us cheered together at one point or another. |
| Me and my "little sister." |
![]() |
| Trying to figure out what we're doing. It'd been a few years. And it was hard not being in charge! :) |
| Ready girls! OK! - my favorite "capitan o' cheerleading". We were captains at different times. |



No comments:
Post a Comment