Friday, July 27, 2012

Five Question Friday - 7.27.2012

1. What is the funniest thing you saw on Facebook/twitter this week?
I actually gave up facebook and twitter last week. I just waste too much time on there. I caved and reactivated facebook because I use it to communicate about our upcoming family reunion this August. 

Twitter is still gone though. And I'm a huge instagram junkie now.

But I got nothing funny to share!
 
2. What is your favorite Olympic event?
WOMEN'S GYMNASTICS! For. Sure.

I'm even going to a party to watch the women's all around and having my old roommates over for the women's team competition. And my cousins over tonight for the Opening Ceremony. And the Closing Ceremony is going to have the SPICE GIRLS! I'm just sooo giddy about the Olympics!
 
3. Do your kids to chores around the house? If so, what are they and how old are the children? Do they get paid for them?
I wish I had a few kids to help clean up around my house. It's just me. Bowie doesn't do her share either!
 
4. If you get bad service/food do you complain or keep quiet?
It depends. If it's really bad I would probably complain. If it's not that bad I would just keep quiet and probably leave a smaller tip. :)

But being assertive is one of my things I'm working on, so I've been much more outspoken if things aren't as I ordered, etc.
 
5. If you could pick ONE frivolous item for your home, what would it be? (massive room sized closet? swimming pool? greenhouse? etc...)
A very organized walk in closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment