Wow. I can't believe that I'm 27. That seems sooooo old.
| Mom made my cake. Mam provided the signature number candles. |
| Making my wish. Hoping it comes true. |
| Mom didn't focus the picture. |
My birthday started out pretty rough. I had to to go to the DMV THREE times (forgot my license the first, they only accept cash, so I had to run to the bank). Third time was a charm and I got my $40 sticker for my license plate.
![]() |
| Molly and Kristin made me birthday cupcakes. Sorry it's and upside down photo. |
Then I rushed to make the bus for my work trip to Philadelphia. And I spent the next 8 hours on a charter bus. The company was good, but is this view for 8 hours really anyone's ideal birthday plans?
| Plus side: I had two seats to myself. And a blanket. That bus was cold! |
That evening we had pizza and a wii party at the hotel and I totally rocked at Just Dance. I'm all about taking chances and trying new things even if I'm going to be embarrassed, so I danced TWICE in front of 40+ college kids and coworkers.
Later that evening we went to a cute little joint down the street called AutoPort where they were having live karaoke. And guess who sang? THIS GIRL! You're shocked, right? Well I did it. I sang twice (with the other girls, of course, but I did hold the microphone both times!), once to Jason Aldean's "She's Country" and the other time to Spice Girls "Wannabe." Yeah, I didn't have to look at the screen once for the lyrics to "Wannabe." I can rap that out without thinking about it.
![]() |
| Thanks Julie for the margarita! |
So anyway, my birthday ended on a good note. I even drank an entire strawberry margarita. Probably my first time having an entire drink myself. And was back at the hotel by midnight.Thanks girls for making the evening so much fun! :)
So I will say that 27 is off to a good start so far.
26 was a pretty roller coaster year for me emotionally. I had some low times and I had some really, really good times. I can honestly say that 26 was a learning year for me. I learned sooo much about myself and I'm positive that this next year is going to be absolutely amazing.


27 is going to be a fabulous year!
ReplyDelete